HEARTH’s Spring Shower
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
6:30 p.m. at HEARTH
– Learn more about HEARTH in their mission to provide supportive services and housing to empower homeless families who are survivors of domestic violence.
– Listen to a HEARTH Program Participant tell her story about how HEARTH has made a positive change in her life and the lives to her children.
– Tour the facility to see how HEARTH provides temporary homes and support for the families
Find out how you can get involved to help HEARTH with its mission
As a “Shower Gift”, we are asking attendees to donate specific items that are currently needed to prepare apartments for new HEARTH residents. Registry is listed below.
Please RSVP in order to ensure seating for all our guests. Please contact Anne Mlecko at (724) 940-3314 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, more information or to RSVP.
Spring Shower Donations
Please purchase items on this list (any amount in any quantity) and bring them to the Spring Shower on May 16 at 6:30 p.m. If you cannot attend, you can still participate; we’d be happy to make other arrangements for you to deliver the items.
NOTE: Due to limited storage space, we ask that you kindly, only donate items on this list.
• Laundry basket
• Full cotton mattress pad
• Set of full sheets (for women only)
• Set of twin sheets (for boy or girl)
• Set of plastic drinking cups for kids
• Small bathroom trashcan
• Sponge mop
• Twin cotton mattress pad
• 2 trivets
If you’d like to add a few miscellaneous items, below are some additional, lower priority items needed at HEARTH:
• Folding shopping cart
• Full bed blanket (for women only)
• Ice cube tray
• Silverware tray (no more than 12” wide)
• Sugar bowl
• Tea kettle
• Toothbrush holder
• Twin bed blanket (for boy or girl)
• Twin zippered plastic mattress protector
Thank you for supporting the families at HEARTH!